Online Marketing Internship, Miami Florida: Performance Marketing, SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, & Performance Reporting.
Established Online Automotive Marketing Firm, Miami Florida is seeking 2 marketing interns to learn the basics of online marketing and performance reporting
2 to 5 days per week on-site. Content writers may work partially off-site; marketing interns must work on-site in Miami, FL Or Portsmith, NH.
Work with experienced internet marketing professionals in a fast-paced, energetic environment that fosters creativity and education.
SEO – learn the basics of SEO and gain hands-on experience with content development and link-building while learning the ropes from A to Z of website analysis, from on-page SEO to Google Analytics and interpreting the data to develop an SEO strategy. Also learn about reputation management to suppress negative information on Google, Yahoo, Yelp, Google Maps and other websites, search engines and social media outlets.
Content Development – How to develop on page content for google that gets ranked.
Analytic Report Creation and campaign monitoring to show results.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
Office Location :
- The Office is located in Downtown Miami
Marketing Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) a plus