Advertising Account Executive – Facebook Agency 100% Remote
Advertising account executives are the essential liaison between advertising or media agencies and their clients. The role is a combination of sales or business development activities and customer relationship management.
Account executives meet with clients to get a thorough understanding of their advertising and promotional needs, the budgets earmarked for these activities, target audience and other critical demographics, market and competition information, and any other relevant details that are necessary for the campaign. Further, the selected candidate shall manage and coordinate advertising and promotional campaigns post client approval, track budgets and costs, and ensure that the projects run smoothly. Executives stay in touch with past clients and solicit new business by presenting proposals or pitches in collaboration with other members of the agency.
Dealer BuyBack Events is a Fast Growing Automotive Agency Specializing In Facebook Ads. We are a 100% remote agency located in Palm Beach Gardens. Despite being a remote job, we do have an office for those who would like to work in the office environment. This position will be servicing our clients all over the nation.
- Manage multiple projects and juggle deadlines simultaneously
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Manage budgets and share client progress with internal departments and executive staff
- Review work to ensure it meets objectives, client expectations, and agency standards.
- Open jobs for broadcast, radio, print, video, and digital assets and manage workflow
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Update monthly budgets and ongoing status reports
- File co-op with manufacturers
- Monitor client’s competition
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of project management principles and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with clients as well as internal staff
- Amazing work ethic and energy level
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication